- PsychBilling is a full service Medical Billing agency serving the needs of private and group practices of all sizes.
- Founded in 1981 by Deborah Kruger, our highly trained staff of professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional billing services for over 150 clinicians throughout the northeast United States.
- We offer system flexibility that is customized to your practice including electronic filing, sytemized forms and integrated software.
- Our expertise and excellent customer service enable our providers to focus on what they do best, while eliminating the distractions and frustrations of billing.
- Because we are all experienced medical billing experts, we are 100% focused on your specific billing needs.
- Our aim is to make your billing as efficient and worry-free as possible, maximizing your income, while minimizing the time you spend doing paperwork.
- Our extremely high collection rate is a direct result of both our quality control systems, aggressive approach to pursuing accounts receivable and our meticulous follow-up procedures.
- We have a team approach so that we are continually increasing our knowledge and efficiency about billing and the constantly changing insurance landscape
- We treat our clients like business partners, and many often comment on our ability to succeed where other billers have failed.
- Many of our clients have been with us for 15 years or more, and they stay with us because they appreciate our professional and reliable, yet personal approach to billing.
What PsychBilling Can Do For You
- With PsychBilling you can customize a HIPAA compliant billing service plan that fits both your business style and your budget. If you need a Full Service Package that can handle all of your billing needs including insurance claims, patient billing, and authorization tracking, we can do absolutely everything. If you simply need us to handle your insurance claims, we can do that too.
- Starting a new practice? No need to be overwhelmed. We can take the worry and confusion out of the start-up process. Our New Practice Checklist will guide you through the complicated maze of setting up insurance billing, and help you get rolling on the right track.
- At PsychBilling we welcome both group and individual practices. Whether you have a busy group or full-time practice or a small part-time practice, we are in the business of making mental health billing less exasperating and much more lucrative!
Meet the PsychBilling Team
- Deborah Kruger, Owner, founded PsychBilling, Inc. in 1981 and has built up the company from a one-woman operation to our current staff of ten.
- Phoebe Merriam, VP of Operations and an eleven year employee, manages the daily operations.
- Julie Paquette, CFO handles the financial side of our operation.
- Our dedicated team of Account Specialists and Administrative Staff work together to efficiently manage the monthly billing for over 150 mental health clinicians.